13 March 2008

I got tagged!

I think Nicki did it :)

10 Years Ago...
I was 22 and had recently graduated from college. I was living with my parents and substitute teaching and PARTYING it up with my friends. TOO MUCH partying!


5 things on my list to do today...
1. grade essays
2. make sure 3rd quarter grades are up to date
3. fold laundry
4. do a load of laundry
5. Call Crish and check on her


Snacks I enjoy...
cheddar jack Cheez-its, popcorn and grape juice, 'nilla wafers, raisins


What would I do if I were a billionaire?
Donate part of it to Camp Courage. Pay off our debt. Invest so we could live comfortably.


3 of my bad habits...
1. picking wade's boogers
2. popping pimples
3. i'm ocd about the level of the windows and blinds in my classroom


Places I have lived...
1. Jacksonville, IL
2. Carlinville, IL
3. Astoria, IL
4. Marion, IL
5. Taylorville, IL
6. Morrisonville, IL


Last 5 jobs I have had...
1. Taylorville CUSD #3
2. Union Planters Bank
3. Kroger (2 weeks!)
4. Astoria CUSD #1
5. Illinois School for the Deaf

5 things most people don't know about me...
1. I have nice fingernails...good shape and strong!
2. I'm a pack rat
3. I have been to all but 4 states west of the Mississippi River
4. All four of my grandparents are still living, and living independently
5. I am very self-conscious and have low self-esteem

1 comment:

Andrew said...

Huh...lots of stuff I didn't know.

I have two questions:
1) I guessing from your comment on my blog that you don't have much of a break, but what days are you NOT at school?

2) If I were going to drop by one morning like I used to back in the day, then what time do you get there...Its sad but I can't remember!

P.S...your answer to what you would do if you were a billionaire is BORING. Investing is boring, you could buy an island or something. At least, thats probably what I would do.