10 June 2010

AHHHHHHHHHHH summertime!

It's been a while. Summer is finally here. School just got out last week, then I had two days of in-service this week; therefore, I feel like I haven't even really gotten to summer yet!

I am super happy to be home though! June is super busy!

June 11--going to STL with Lyd
June 12--giving dirt away
June 13--Carson's bday party and BG's graduation party; LCLS bday
June 14--begin daily swim lessons
June 15 --swim lessons, then dentist for Wade
June 16--swim lessons, then my hair cut an color
June 17--swim lessons, then Wade hair cut; my dad's bday
June 18--NADA
June 19--To Memphis with QN LA et al
June 20--return from Memphis and FATHER'S DAY
June 21--continue swim lessons for the rest of the week
June 26--Jess K 5K, annual cookout
June 30--STL Cards game with Cheryl
July 3--cook out at Green's
July 4--QN LA WEDDING!

THat's it so far....

No comments: