Labor Day weekend brought some pretty cool temps! I was kinda surprised, but really impressed! I love fall weather. If the temps were high of 80 and low of 50 every day, I would be in hog heaven.
Grandpa is not doing well. I think he is losing the will to fight. He's tired. He's weak. He's weary. I will miss him dearly when he's gone, I'm not sure I'm ready for him to be gone.
Funny story:
Shane put some trim that we tore out of our living room on Craigslist. Price=a case of Bud Light. He had a guy call from about 2 hours away interested, but he wasn't sure if he could make it down anytime soon. Another guy from about 30 minutes away called...Shane says an "old timer." Old timer and his wife came to get the trim last night. He called twice saying he couldn't find our street in our LITTLE town. Shane had to stay on the phone with him until he found the road. Shane got his beer...22 Miller Lites and 2 Honey Weis. Date on the Millers? 11/30/09. Most likely the beer is skunked, so we won't be drinking it...just found it funny...LOL
No comments:
Post a Comment