04 January 2011

E-Mealz

Last winter Shane and I went through Dave Ramsey's Financial Peace University at Taylorville Christian Church. One of the programs Dave promotes is E-Mealz. In December we decided to try it out.

The plan isn't perfect for our family, but we have found some new meals that do work well. We were getting tired of the same ole same ole meals. This quickly fixed that.

For $15 for three months, you get a weekly menu AND shopping list. You can pick one of several stores to use for your plan. We chose the Walmart plan, but I have friends who are doing the Aldi and Any store points plan. We are sharing menus. I'm not sure if we will do more than 3 months. May skip a few months, then try again.

Check out emealz through the link on this page or the link below! I get points for referrals!
E-Mealz

No comments: