The school year is winding down. Only 3 more days with Joey! WAHOO. Joey is my problem study hall idiot. He knows how to push my buttons so he does!
I finished grading all of my essays today. J did not finish hers! She got a 60%! How stupid is that! This is honors English. I'm disappointed in her! I'm also disappointed in T. He didn't use his words. I know that sounds very elementary, but it isn't. He said something about a "student would say that blows" That is not honors English.
L. She is past her 5 days absences. She thinks she can get credit for the work regardless, which isn't the case at ALL! Zeros. She is not that special! Even if he is her BFF.
I haven't been impressed with AI this year. David Cook is ok, but David A is a teenager and not that good. His voice is still changing.
Should I go to J'ville this weekend? Or not? Shane is going fishing all day Saturday; I'm sure my mom has to work. MIL wants to see W. She would keep him. I want to go to church on Sunday though...so that would make that difficult. decisions decisions.
My girl Ashley needs some prayers. Nicki and Mattson do too!
My brother leaves for Afghanistan in less than 2 months. Not good news! Not at all. I am gong to look at the calendar and get down there to see him before he goes. Even if I have to make a fast trip of it by myself...which we all know won't happen. Wade would love to see his cousins too, as I'm sure they want to see him. Grace says he is "supper yummy cute"!
3 comments:
I hope things start looking up for you soon, Sarah! School is almost done! I can't believe some of your honors English students aren't using their full potential!!
Not too much longer! You can do it :)
My brain is a steady stream of randomness most days. There is so much going on!
We can't have a moving day with out a place to move into!!! :( Praying for some door to open up.
By the way, I request a new post!!!!
Post a Comment