Today was day 2 of final exams. I only had to give two since I have a home room and preparation in this block of hours. I gave the first one and they all finished really quickly...no surprise. Second one was well on its way to being finished and about half my students were done when the FIRE ALARM went off! WHAT??? was my first thought. All of my students were like what do we do? We headed outside. I had 6-8 kids not finished with their work. Many were done, thank goodness. We were outside for 15 minutes or less. I had 6 gentle left to finish. One is still not finished (he'll be in tomorrow since he had an MRI today). I only have one grade left to post. Tomorrow will be pretty boring for me.
Pregnancy:

It is a bit of a surprise to Shane and I both. We are slowly adjusting though. I have had horrible nausea all day every day for about a month now. Otherwise, I'm not sure there is any other inkling that I AM pregnant. OH, no AF for 2 months has been nice. My skin is broken out like I am a 14 year old pubescent teen! Not just my face, mind you, my chest, shoulders, neck, face, and even my SCALP! Where did that come from? The nausea is slowly receding. Now I am only repulsed by meat. Yes, meat. The smell, the taste, the feel--makes me want to wretch just thinking about it right now!
My hair is falling out in mass quantities. In the shower in the morning, I'm pretty sure I could save my hair and make someone an beautiful wig! Let me know if you need the donation! I thought your hair didn't fall out during pregnancy?
This summer is going to require some major cleaning, reorganizing, purging and just pitching of some junk. I need another chest of drawers. Not sure if I am hoping for a boy? or girl. If we have a boy, we, obviously have most everything we need...if we have a girl (GASP) my girl Amanda is going to have to help me out. I do have a couple of friends with girls...who might want to swap clothes for a boy!
More soon...I believe!
No comments:
Post a Comment