
On Monday, July 12, we went to Knight's Action Park for our first trip of the summer. I took some quick shots of Wade when we first got there. I don't think I took any last year when we went. He loves the water and discovered some fun slides that are just his size. He goes under water like a champ! He thinks he's a rockstar sometimes and gets some up his nose though!

We took Wade to his first Cardinal's baseball game on Sunday, June 18. The day started out dreary and rainy! I so hoped for a clear cool day...it started out cool, until the sun came out. Then it got hot. Wade's biggest concern was seeing Fredbird and going down on the field to play. He didn't understand why some people got to be down there and he couldn't. Then, of course, he was disappointed that Albert and Yadi did not play. We spent quite a bit of time walking around the stadium, and a little less time watching the game. He definitely got to eat his share of JUNK

On Monday following the ball game, we went to the St Louis Zoo. This was our first adventure at the zoo. It as a little humid. Wade's favorite part...the train. We rode it several times. Thank goodness for Safari passes. We rode around the zoo 3 times I think. The novelty never wore off. When we finally left, that was the part he loved the most!
No comments:
Post a Comment