25 August 2010

A new beginning

The beginning of the school year is always FRESH! Very seldom do I have repeat students (2 this year). I do have some students who chose to take Speech...but not repeat offenders!

So far my classes seem to be going well. I have a few students I am a little concerned about already. That's a common thing too. Students who cannot find subjects and verbs as a sophomore need some intervention!

It is so hard to get back into a routine. The morning routine is the toughest for Wade. He is a sleeper. He loves to get 12+ hours of sleep on a regular basis. Unless he is going to go to bed before 6:30 PM that is not going to happen! He gets about 10 at night and at least one more during nap time.

My friend Kelly picked Wade up from daycare today for a little play date! I will go get him after school and have some time to chat with her too!

Fall is going to be good!

No comments: