09 November 2010

Sneak peak and other goings on

My friend Joni did our pictures again this year. I think this is the second year. It was SUPER windy, so my hair isn't very pretty. The boys didn't have that problem though! Wade is an easy kid to take pictures of. He gets a cheesy smile from time to time...but he cooperates pretty well. The pictures were taken at our friend's farm--Thanks, Grundy fam!

  • Other happenings...Wade and I both have colds. I think Shane is getting it. Luckily, Shane will get over it quickly. Wade and I will have to take antibiotics to kick it. Wade also has a double ear infection! Wahoo! Only his second ever...but still not loving it!
  • Wade is going to get allergy testing done on November 23. Say a little prayer for me that I don't go crazy first! I'm going to be more nervous than he is because I know what is going to happen. He doesn't :(
  • I think we are getting new carpet for Christmas.
  • Massage on Thursday :P <3
  • Hot water is amazing for a sore throat.
  • Started Christmas shopping online.
  • Going to Tuscola on Saturday! Yippee!

No comments: