The recipe calls for four 5 ounce cans of tuna...I used chicken instead!
Ingredients:
2 big cans of chicken drained
1 can cream of chicken soup (I used lowfat)
1/2 cup of milk
Garlic/pepper to taste
Enough pieces of bread for how ever many you and yours need.
Mix chicken, soup, milk and seasoning together. Simmer over low heat until combined.
Fold each piece of bread together by the corners and stuff into a muffin tin. Bake at 350 for 7-10 minutes or until crispy.
Serve creamy chicken mix over toasted bread boat.
I added quite a bit of garlic and salt and pepper. Next time, I think I'll mix in broccoli and cauliflower into the chicken soup mix. Or use broccoli cheese soup!
1 comment:
That looks SOOO good!!! I'm going to add it to my list to try :)
BTW I had those plates (borrowed from mom and dad when we first moved here) they are GREAT! :P
Post a Comment