15 October 2010

Get caught



With the help of my assistant principal, I have started a positive behavior reward program at school. Ok, so it takes more than just M and I, we get a lot of help from the other teachers.

If a student is caught doing something positive, they can be rewarded. We have no budget for this plan, but I was able to secure several rewards that many students would LOVE to have!
  • Tornado gear
  • Tornado apparel
  • free game admissions
  • concessions gift certificates
  • Off campus lunch
  • Get out of school five minutes early--ok, might not seem like such a big deal, but that gets a kid out of the parking lot early...that's a big deal!
We are trying to figure out a few others, but that's what I have come up with so far! We drew our first names today. C was a bit put out that she couldn't take a friend out to lunch. We have a few wrinkles to work out, but I think it will work out well!

No comments: