I'm a chicken and stuffing lover. My husband, not so much. He will eat the chicken out of the bottom of this though. I make him left over potatoes and a veggie, and he is happy (usually).
Ingredients:
4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves
1 can of cream of chicken soup
1 c milk
1 tsp of minced garlic or more if you like
3-4 slices of swiss cheese
stuffing--stove top works, but not as well as pepperidge farms does
1/4 c butter melted
Spray a casserole dish with PAM. Lay chicken on bottom of dish (I cut mine into smaller slices for a faster cooking time). Layer swiss cheese on top. Mix together milk, soup and garlic. pour over cheese. Put stuffing on top. Drizzle butter over the top of stuffing.
Cook for about 60 minutes at 350 OR until chicken is done!
This is even good as a leftover! :) YUMMY YUMMY!
1 comment:
Love this one!
Post a Comment