I had to run home at lunch yesterday (15 minutes one way, so not something I regularly do). I couldn't see! My contacts are either too old, or I am having eye issues. Maybe both. I had to get my glasses, but it also gave me a quick look in on what the drywall men are doing.
They had scraped the ceiling. Sanded the walls and were ready to prep/tape/mud a few areas that needed a little love. Hopefully, today (Thursday) they will get my ceiling DONE! Then the walls will be completely done on Friday. I hope to bring home a rug doctor and clean the carpet in there that evening. Touch up some spots on Saturday morning before I have to return the machine.
Then we can move furniture back in Saturday before our get together. I think some of our furniture is going to be displaced for a while though. I don't think we are putting our entertainment center back in there. We want to sell it! I need to take pictures of it.
I have pre-work pictures of the room. Might get a progress picture tonight. AND we need to pick out paint colors!
Oy vey. Remodeling is TOO much work!
No comments:
Post a Comment